Using Words and Voice Effectively
An interactive and engaging online course on using words and voice effectively.
How it works
Bring your message alive by using techniques such as anecdotes, analogies and quotes to personalise your delivery to your audience. Find out how to vary your tone, pitch, pace and pauses to build emotion into your presentation and keep your audience engaged.
Delivering effective oral presentations involves what you say, how you say it and everything the audience can see about you and this course will allow you to maximise all three components to help deliver a refined presentation and maintain audience engagement.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the importance of pitch, pace and voice variation
- skills in personalising presentations
- engaging your audience through emotion
- understanding how to create impact with stories, examples and anecdotes
- ensuring the story or example is relevant to your key messages
- practicing delivery to ensure it is polished and convincing, personalise the example to make it your own
- building tension and suspense
- creating colour with your voice through pace, pitch, pronunciation and use of pauses
37 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,