An interactive and engaging online course on monitoring performance for employees.
How it works
Build a successful working relationship that allows monitoring staff performance without micromanaging and learn how to adopt a strategic management style to fit the situation and individual. This performance management course explores the benefits of observing and recording performance data to achieve consistent performance improvement.
This online performance management course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and teaches delegates how to build a good working relationship that allows them to monitor staff performance without micromanaging. It equips learners with the skills and the knowledge to work with a strategic management style that changes to suit the situation and the individual. Further benefits of this course include learning skills and techniques necessary to systematically observe and record useful information that helps improve performance.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to monitor without micromanaging
- how to observe and record staff performance
- some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationships, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- adapting your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience
Team Leaders & Managers
15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Why Manage Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on ‘why manage performance’.
Setting Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on setting performance expectations.
Communicating Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on communicating performance expectations for employees.