Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.
How it works
Everyone in a customer service role needs to know their products inside out to be able to give the customer the best service possible. Putting the customer’s needs first will ensure that the conversations you have with them are productive and successful.
Do you know why customers choose your products or services? Learn how to link the features and benefits of what you sell to your customer’s needs and always put the ‘customer first’ in your thinking, attitude and approach.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- Features and benefits of your products and services and the sector you operate in
- Your organisation’s systems and services
- Your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Your competitors’ products, systems and promotions
Anyone in a customer facing role
17 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Customer Service Essentials
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service essentials for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on first contact for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on exploring needs for employees.