Ensure you stay compliant and meet FCA regulations
Retain and upskill your people, and make compliance easy
Track, manage, and report on learning and development and mandatory training throughout your business. Kallidus works with highly regulated organisations, including financial services. We have the experience to help protect your reputation and business.
Custom reports built to your requirements
- Full visibility at manager and admin level
- See who’s compliant and who’s not
- Automatically follow up with those who aren’t
- Track data across all your teams, wherever they are
Trusted by workplaces across the globe
Develop and retain your best people
Provide your people with the learning and development they need, and want. Empower them to take control of their own development, whilst meeting business goals.
Learning & Development
Make learning & development accessible
Whether your people are in the office, on the go or work in branch, they can access their learning and development plan anytime, anywhere.
Create high-performing teams
Drive better performance with continuous feedback, goal tracking and flexible reviews, and connect to their learning.
Plan for the future
Develop your future leaders
Track high-performers, retain your top talent and close leadership gaps faster.
Frequently asked questions
We’ll work with you to build custom reports that give you all the detail you need for your organisation and evidence for regulators.
Learn LMS has Continuing Professional Development (CPD) functionality that was designed in conjunction with customers in the legal and professional services sector.
The CPD capability contains the following features:
• Unlimited number of CPD Programmes.
• Specific CPD Periods for each CPD Programme, including the option to automatically roll over into a new period (e.g. 01/11/2017 to 31/10/2018 rolling into 01/11/2018 to 31/10/2019, etc.).
• Set up of Professional Bodies to categorise different forms of CPD.
• Distinction can be made between accredited and non-accredited CPD, with a split made in the relative targets for each on a user-by-user basis.
• CPD Programmes and targets can be set up as hours or points on a programme-by-programme basis.
• Automated notification to alert users when they are approaching a deadline and have not met their CPD requirements/target. These notifications can also be pushed to the user’s line manager if necessary.
• Ability to edit the CPD target for specific users (e.g. when a user is part-time, returning from maternity leave, etc.).
• Detailed reporting at user and administrator level. The option to devolve administrative permissions for regional reporting/analysis is also an in-built feature of Learn.
• Specific learning activities can be marked as mandatory CPD items (e.g. attendance at a classroom workshop or completion of an online knowledge assessment.
• Learning objects (lessons) within Learn can be associated with one or more CPD Programmes.
• The concept of CPD surfeit/deficit ‘carry forward’ from one CPD Period to another is supported.
In addition to CPD accrued as a result of participation in a formal/structure learning activity that exists (e.g. a classroom workshop, e-learning course, online assessment, etc.), Learn also allows the user to enter details of external courses and other manual CPD records that form part of their CPD. These can easily be identified/filtered when producing management information reports.
Yes, you can assign learning by role or location. Learn’s event management ensures you have the right people in the right place and keeps track of who’s learnt what.
Yes, link Learn with our performance management tool to truly elevate your L&D offering, creating meaningful, ongoing conversations that drive people success.
Have you got a question?
Get in touch with our team via our live chat – we’re happy to help with any queries you have!