This Policy details our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Websites (as herein defined) (“Website Visitors”), who register to use our Services, or who attend or register to attend sponsored events or other events at which Kallidus participates (“Attendees”). For the purposes of this Policy, the term, “Websites”, shall refer collectively to www.kallidus.com as well as the other websites that the Kallidus Group operates and that link to this Policy.
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of Kallidus.com (the “Website”).
We are Kallidus Limited (registered in England & Wales with Company No: 03984404.
Our registered office is at 5 Fleet Place, London, England EC4M 7RD, United Kingdom.
The person with responsibility for our data protection compliance is the Managing Director who is contactable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01285 883900
We are the data controller of the personal data that we keep and use, and we are therefore responsible for making sure that our systems, processes and people comply with the relevant data protection laws in respect of that personal data.
We will act in respect of personal data to comply with the six principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which are:
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you enter via our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a form, subscribing to any service which we provide, searching our Website, participating in discussion boards or any other messaging functions on our Website, or requesting further services. We may also collect and process information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, postal address, email address, job title, telephone number, industry challenges and product interests. If you sign-up for a free trial you are not required to enter your credit card information. When you register for an account to access or utilise one or more of our Services (an “Account”), we also ask for and collect personal information such as an email address and a name or alias from any individual that you authorise to log into and utilise our services in connection with your Account.
- If you contact us (by phone, email, or otherwise), we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
- Information you provide when you enter a survey (we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them).
- Technical information may be collected automatically, including without limitation the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time-zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Details of your visits to our Website may be collected automatically, including without limitation full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page (including information about how you use social media plug-ins), traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Kallidus does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Kallidus may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information
(e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Kallidus may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or consultancy services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Kallidus, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Kallidus does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Kallidus websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kallidus or the website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kallidus; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kallidus, or the public.
Information collected from children
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our Website visitors, including children. The Website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. We will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use or submit information to the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via our Website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our Website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our Website is secure.
We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
Uses Made of Your Personal Information
We may use information held about you to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- update and manage our customer and marketing databases;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- personalise emails that we send to you, including using your name to address emails to you
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so (including creating links to our website in your social media channels);
- carry out market research and analysis;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- administer and improve our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- confirm your identity, and verify your email address to identify and prevent fraud;
Uses of Analytics and Targeting Advertising Tools
In order to better serve our Website visitors and customers we may use Google Analytics features such as Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (Google Display Advertising Features).
You can opt-out of the Google Display Advertising Features and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings.
As an added privacy measure, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on.
Regarding Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising and/or third party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and our Website content.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- Where you have consented for us to do so, for example: to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties as necessary for the performance of any contract we enter with you or any service you have requested (for example, we engage third parties to deliver consultancy packages, and partner with complimentary HRIS software providers)
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- If Kallidus.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft. We may pass on personal information that is required to make identity checks and personal information that we obtain from making identity checks (including information relating to your age, name and location), together with account information to organisations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction. Please note that these third parties may retain a record of the information that we provide to them for this purpose;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Your Right to Opt Out
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’ at any time. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance, at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have the option to unsubscribe by clicking a link). Alternatively, you can let us know in writing at email@example.com
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Security of your personal information
Kallidus secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Kallidus secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We will keep personalised data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Normally, our retention period for personal data collected for this purpose is a minimum of 6 years after the end of the period that we are providing services.
Where we store your personal data
We principally store data, both electronically and on file, at our office.
Personal data may be transferred outside of the EEA by processors acting on our behalf. For transfers to countries not considered by the EC, we will ensure that personal data is adequately protected, as required by the GDPR. This would include by use of the Standard Contractual Clauses or Binding Corporate Rules adopted by the EC to protect personal data.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right by law to request:
- Access to your personal data. This enables you to ask to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Correction of the personal data that hold about you.
- Erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on our legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Transfer of your personal data to another party.
Changes to this statement
Kallidus will occasionally update this statement of privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Kallidus encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how Kallidus is protecting your information.
Kallidus welcomes your comments regarding this statement of privacy. If you believe that Kallidus has not adhered to this statement, please contact Kallidus at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.