An interactive and engaging online course on matching needs for employees.
How it works
Making a customer feel valued can only be achieved by knowing what they need. The most successful Customer Service people understand and appreciate what their customers need rather than what they think they want.
This course helps learners to translate your product, service and organisation knowledge into sound advice and then give full, individualised attention to the customers. Learn how to handle objections positively and professionally, seeking opportunities to provide enhanced customer service and increase customer value and loyalty. Find out what they want to spend and as you guide them respond to their mood and pace. Finally, the course reminds you to remember that a positive attitude and good communication can transform a customer into a satisfied customer!
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- using your product knowledge and professional judgement to deliver best advice
- handling objections calmly and professionally
- proposing solutions with products which may also suit them
- focusing at all times on the customer’s needs and wants, giving them your full attention
Anyone involved in selling to the public
20 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on exploring needs for employees.
Satisfying Challenging Customers
An interactive and engaging online course on satisfying challenging customers for employees.
Customer Service Essentials
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service essentials for employees.