Driving at Work – Economical Driving
An interactive and engaging online course on driving at work – economical driving for employees.
How it works
Economical driving helps both employers and employees by reducing the risk of accidents, minimising wear and tear on company vehicles and more efficient fuel costs.
Highly interactive and dynamic, this course brings the principles of economic driving to life, giving learners tips before and during a car journey that will save fuel, money and help the environment.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- why economical driving matters and the impact of driving on the environment
- economical driving tips to reduce the financial and ecological cost of driving
- how to plan journeys to minimise the amount of driving done
- how to look after vehicles to minimise their impact on the environment
- fuel use and monitoring it
Anyone who drives for work,
18 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Driving at Work – Your Safety
An interactive and engaging online course on driving at work for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on environmental awareness for employees.
Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.