Performance Improvement Strategies
An interactive and engaging online course on performance improvement strategies for employees.
How it works
How do you encourage someone who exceeds expectations to continue their high performance? Can you motivate and develop someone who is under-performing?
People generally operate in one of three ways. There are those who exceed expectations, who beat their targets and generally perform higher than average. There are those who meet expectations, who meet their targets and perform well, but not exceptionally well. Then there are those who fail to hit their targets and are below average performance.
In this course, you’ll investigate what you can do to develop and motivate each type of employee. Explore different performance improvement strategies and see how to enrich someone’s job, rather than simply enlarge it.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- how to improve your staff performance
- useful tips on improving staff performance
- how to develop performance strategy for specific individual needs
- performance to help your staff meet their target
- your team and how it is made up of different individuals with different capabilities
- exploring different performance strategies that would enhance performance
Team Leaders & Managers
23 minutes with a 5 minute post course test