An interactive and engaging online course on evaluating performance for employees.
How it works
Explore the pros and cons of different evaluation strategies so that you can evaluate someone’s performance fairly and accurately.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to develop a performance oriented team
- how to set realistic targets
- how to support and engage your employees
- the key concepts of performance management
- the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- a performance management cycle, identifying the aims and significance of each element
- matching the cycle to individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
Team Leaders & Managers
22 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Conducting a Performance Review
An interactive and engaging online course on conducting a performance review for employees.
Preparing For a Formal Review
An interactive and engaging online course on preparing for a formal review for employees.
Performance Improvement Strategies
An interactive and engaging online course on performance improvement strategies for employees.