Communicating Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on communicating performance expectations for employees.
How it works
Learn the skills of strategic communication and communicate performance expectations positively and clearly. Communicating performance expectations effectively ensures that you and your colleagues have a shared understanding of objectives, priorities and success criteria.
This online performance management course forms a part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the strategic communication skills necessary to actually achieve expectations and how to check that you have a shared understanding of your organisation’s objectives, priorities and success criteria.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- Effective ways of communicating performance expectation
- Learning how to ensure that set objectives are understood
- Understanding the importance of setting clear expectations to manage performance effectively
- Describing the specific outcomes you seek to achieve during an expectation/objective setting meeting
- The benefits to the manager and employee of following the process
- Implement the process, ensuring understanding is clear throughout
Team Leaders & Managers
15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Why Manage Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on ‘why manage performance’.
Setting Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on setting performance expectations.
Performance Management Pathway
The performance management pathway contains a series of interactive and engaging online courses.