Setting Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on setting performance expectations.
How it works
Learn how to define acceptable performance expectations and why setting performance targets for employees aligned to those standards is key to success. See how to use rewards and recognition to motivate and drive high performance.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the skills and knowledge to define performance expectations and acceptable standards of performance for a job efficiently while setting performance objectives aligned to those standards. Learners also see how to use rewards and recognition appropriately to motivate and drive high staff performance.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- how to monitor without micromanaging
- how to observe and record staff performance
- some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationship, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- adapting your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience
Team Leaders & Managers
34 minutes with a 5 minute post course test