Why Manage Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on ‘why manage performance’.
How it works
Explore the role of performance management in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce and know what you can and can’t expect to achieve.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with a practical understanding of the role effectively managing performance has in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce. Learners are able to plan how to use a management cycle to develop, support and engage your employees as well as meeting your individual, organisational and customer goals.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to use performance management cycle
- how to develop a high performance workforce
- the key concepts of performance management
- the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- mapping a performance management cycle, identifying the aims and significance of each element
- individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
Team Leaders & Managers
29 minutes with a 5 minute post course test