Performance Outcomes That Motivate
An interactive and engaging online course on performance outcomes that motivate for employees.
How it works
Learn how to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than de-motivate your team. With an effective performance management strategy, you can target each person’s key motivation and explore the difference between equity and expectancy.
This online performance management training course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the knowledge and the skills needed to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than demotivate your staff. Identify what motivates the people in your team and know the difference between equity and expectancy for an effective performance management strategy.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- the skill of motivating your team
- how to differentiate between equity and expectancy
- how rewards and recognition affect motivation and ensure they link fairly with performance standards
- outcomes and rewards which motivate and are linked to performance: timely, specific, personalised, appropriate and sincere
- how equity and expectancy affect motivation and team dynamics
Team Leaders & Managers
22 minutes with a 5 minute post course test