An interactive and engaging online course on coaching skills for managers and team leaders.
How it works
Coaching has become an essential ingredient of leadership required to produce the best teams in the workplace. Only a great leader can be a great coach! This eLearning training course is designed to help managers and team leaders achieve great results through effective coaching skills.
The benefits of choosing eLearning
- Engaging and interactive online training
- Personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- Variable playback speed
- Choice of 100 languages
- Downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- Learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training
This course covers
- The difference between learner and coach centred behaviours
- How to help learners work out their own solutions?
- New tips on coaching skills that would take your team to the next level
- The difference between learner and coach centred techniques
- Learner centred behaviours to “pull” the process forward – showing understanding, drawing out through questioning, helping the learner work out their own solutions, asking the learner for feedback
- Coach centred behaviours to “push” the process forward – giving advice, sharing experiences, giving feedback, stating expectations
- What skills need to be developed to become a great coach
Team Leaders & Managers
11 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Leader as Coach
Successful leaders are successful coaches. Coaching is an essential skill to develop and is its own reward.
Leading a Meeting
An interactive and engaging online course on leading a meeting for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on managing conflict for employees.