Using the GROW Model to Coach 2
An interactive and engaging online course on using the GROW model to coach 2.
How it works
The GROW model is a framework you can use to plan and conduct a coaching relationship. This course will help get you started with GROW and the action planner will help work with the person you’re coaching to: establish good coaching goals; develop a realistic plan for development and review progress and gain commitment to improve.
This course forms part of our popular Coaching Pathway, a series of courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This course covers
- how to maintain momentum throughout a coaching process
- how to help others overcome limiting beliefs
- how to acknowledge success and accentuate the positive
- maintaining momentum beyond the initial enthusiasm
- maintaining the GROW process
- reviewing and monitoring progress
- uncovering limiting beliefs
- managing issues with the coaching relationship
- how to acknowledge and celebrate success in a meaningful way
- how to pull out the positive aspects of performance
- developing personal coaching skills
Team Leaders & Managers,
27 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,