Using the GROW Model to Coach 2
An interactive and engaging online course on using the GROW model to coach 2.
How it works
The GROW model is a framework you can use to plan and conduct a coaching relationship. This course will help get you started with GROW and the action planner will help work with the person you’re coaching to: establish good coaching goals; develop a realistic plan for development and review progress and gain commitment to improve.
This course forms part of our popular Coaching Pathway, a series of courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training
This course covers
- how to maintain momentum throughout a coaching process
- how to help others overcome limiting beliefs
- how to acknowledge success and accentuate the positive
- maintaining momentum beyond the initial enthusiasm
- maintaining the GROW process
- reviewing and monitoring progress
- uncovering limiting beliefs
- managing issues with the coaching relationship
- how to acknowledge and celebrate success in a meaningful way
- how to pull out the positive aspects of performance
- developing personal coaching skills
Team Leaders & Managers,
27 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,