Growing your Team to High Performance
Teams go through recognisable stages of growth and your job, as a team leader, is to identify its current stage and move it as smoothly as possible to the next stage.
How it works
Discover how to identify your team’s stage of growth and for each stage of growth:
- How team members feel and behave
- The necessary business the team needs to complete
- The possible problems
- The positive actions you can take and the skills you’ll need
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
What’s in the course
- The Growth Model: Explore the different stages of team growth from formation to high performance and find out how teams progress through them
- Identify the key characteristics and behaviours of the forming stage
- Identify the difficulties of the storming stage and find out how to navigate it smoothly
- Explore the behaviours of the norming stage
- Find out how to keep a mature team performing and deal with any bumps in the road
- Review of key behaviours and actions at each stage of growth
Team Leaders & Managers,
You may also be interested in
Improving Group Dynamics
An interactive and engaging online course on improving group dynamics for employees.
Goals & Guidelines for High Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on goals & guidelines for high performance.
Developing Team Trust
Research shows that a team that has a strong foundation of trust between its members and in their leader is more agile, more productive, more creative, more innovative, and more fun to work in.