Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
An interactive and engaging online course on Personal Protective Equipment for employees.
How it works
This Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course is a fast and effective way for managers to meet their health and safety responsibilities to safeguard those in high-risk environments and those who are required to use PPE.
Use this course to help your employees identify the correct work clothing and equipment in the workplace and ensure that all staff are safe and well protected.
Dynamic and interactive, this online training course clearly lays out the reasons for wearing Personal Protective Equipment, the different kinds available and the hazards that different pieces of PPE protects staff from.
Suitable for employees and employers, this PPE eLearning course helps to ensure that safeguarding and Health and Safety compliance is firmly in place for staff working in high-risk environments, keeping them safe from hazards. The course content ensures delegates are equipped with the knowledge and the skills to ensure the right PPE is used and maintained appropriately, including familiarisation with Health and Safety legislation and the different types of PPE that protect employees so you can choose the right product for your workplace.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- why PPE is necessary
- the hazards that different pieces of PPE protects them from
- PPE required from standard signage
- appropriate PPE for a job
- the responsibilities of individuals
Anyone who has to use PPE to work safely,
15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,