Decision Making: Options to Implementation
An interactive and engaging online course on decision making: options to implementation for employees.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
How it works
Evaluating options requires an analytic approach. This course will help you to develop useful and consistent criteria for your evaluation process. You will see how to systematically examine arguments for and against particular options and how to help your team reach a consensus.
This course covers
- How to usefully evaluate each of your possible options using techniques such as, criteria review, pros and cons, and idea categorisation
- Explore when each evaluation method would be most appropriate and review some other possible techniques
- What you need to avoid including, lack of process, doing what you did before, being hasty, and being influenced by hidden agendas
- Explore techniques such as multi-voting to help a group to make a choice
- Find out how important it is to generate a clear overview of your proposed solution and communicate the important points to all stakeholders
- Discover how to generate an effective task list
- Use Force Field analysis to assess possible resistance, support and finally examine some of the questions your team should be asking themselves in order to prevent problems from recurring
Team Leaders & Managers,
35 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,