An interactive and engaging online course on safeguarding adults for employees.
How it works
Our CPD accredited SOVA course, help all staff in the care services understand their duties and responsibilities. Using case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance, this course makes everyone’s roles and responsibilities for safeguarding clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context for their own roles.
This Safeguarding adults training course is ideal for anyone working with vulnerable adults or in an environment where vulnerable adults are present. In addition, it is helpful for anyone who is responsible for writing a safeguarding policy for their club or organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- The criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- Examples of the types of adult abuse
- The possible signs or indicators of abuse
- The process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult
Anyone working with Vulnerable Adults, Anyone working in an environment where Vulnerable Adults are present
30 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,