An interactive and engaging online course on safeguarding children for employees.
How it works
The issue of child protection was brought into sharp focus in 2003 after the publication of the Every Child Matters policy.
Child protection courses form an integral role in the compliance strategy for anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present. This CPD certified training course uses case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance and makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding children clear. The course features best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions to help learners put the legislation in context with their own situation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- How to define a child in each region of the UK
- The types of child abuse and sexual exploitation
- How to recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse
- Best practice process and procedures for responding to disclosure of abuse
- How to report and record concerns about the abuse and welfare of a child
Anyone working with Children, Anyone working in an environment where Children are present,
26 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,