An interactive and engaging unconscious bias course for employees.
How it works
This online training course will help you recognise bias, avoid discrimination and support a culture of diversity in the workplace.
The course is available in two versions: one for managers, which deals with bias in recruitment and leadership, and another for all staff, which focuses on bias in customer service.
Unconscious bias for all staff is designed to help employees recognise when they might be acting or behaving on the basis of unconscious bias and provide them with ways to challenge those biases and counteract them. It also looks at why implicit biases may affect the way we treat customers unfairly by judging them merely by the way they look or sound.
Both courses incorporate thought-provoking and challenging activities to highlight the impact of bias, video scenarios that bring the material to life, and simple steps to help learners identify, challenge and counteract their own biases.
A male tutor guides the learner through the course, encouraging full participation to ensure they get the maximum benefit from the training.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the meaning of unconscious bias
- the impact of unconscious bias on customers
- the common types of unconscious bias
- recognising and challenging your own personal biases
- practical tips to uncover personal bias
All company staff,
16 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,