Unconscious Bias For Managers
An interactive and engaging unconscious bias course for managers.
How it works
This online training course will help you recognise bias, avoid discrimination and support a culture of diversity in the workplace.
The course is available in two versions: one for managers, which deals with bias in recruitment and leadership, and another for all staff, which focuses on bias in customer service.
Unconscious bias for managers is designed to help managers recognise when unconscious bias affects their decisions or behaviour. It provides practical tips to challenge and counteract those biases, and looks at the way implicit bias can affect issues such as recruitment, performance management, promotion and team dynamics.
Both courses incorporate thought-provoking and challenging activities to highlight the impact of bias, video scenarios that bring the material to life, and simple steps to help learners identify, challenge and counteract their own biases.
A female tutor guides the learner through the course, encouraging full participation to ensure they get the maximum benefit from the training.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- the meaning of unconscious bias
- the impact of unconscious bias on colleagues
- the ways in which recruitment decisions can be affected by unconscious bias
- the common types of unconscious bias
- practical tips to challenge bias
20 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,