An interactive and engaging online course on whistleblowing for employees.
How it works
This online training course gives a general overview of whistleblowing in business. A whistleblower is the term given to a person who reports wrongdoing – usually within a large organisation – and this activity can be considered immoral, illegal or against the code of conduct.
You will look at what whistleblowing is, what may be included in a whistle blowing policy, what whistleblower protection exists under the law and what steps this person may take when exposing wrongdoing either internally or outside the organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ECSC assured
This course covers
- What whistleblowing is and what steps you may need to take to make a disclosure
- When it may be appropriate to disclose internally
- When a public disclosure may be the best course of action
- What protection whistleblowers may expect under the law