Preventing Bribery in Business (ABC)
A set of interactive and engaging online courses which look at preventing bribery in business for employees.
How it works
This interactive CPD accredited eLearning course is designed to help organisations give their employees a firm foundation in the UK Bribery Act and the Fraud Act 2006, the offences covered by the Acts and how to avoid and prevent bribery in their work.
A wide range of scenarios, across different public and private sector examples, help learners bring the content to life, make it relatable and help learners engage. A supermarket, construction company, local government, and housing association illustrate the offences in action – based on real cases.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training
These courses cover
- The extent and impact of bribery globally
- The legislation, offences, improper performance and penalties
- Recognising the different offences in action
- The difference between hospitality and bribery
- What facilitation payments are and how to recognise them
- The legislation and offences associated with bribing a foreign public official
- Recognising and resisting facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official
- An explanation of the six principles that must guide anti-bribery procedures and what they mean in practice
General staff, Managers, Overseas workers.
61 mins + post course test (Full), 33 mins + post course test (Essentials), 52 mins + post course test (Managers), 42 mins + post course test (Overseas),