Practising mindfulness can help your employees stay composed and give them the best chance of overcoming challenges. The simple techniques and exercises covered in the courses can keep your team focused on what is important, help them feel more resilient, and protect them from burnout.
How it works
This is a suite of bitesize courses, each lasting 5-7 minutes, covering mindfulness with practical tips and techniques that can be tried out straight away.
The modules can be completed in any order.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- Mindfulness and you: Explore the benefits of mindfulness and living in the moment through practical techniques and exercises
- Feeling resilient: Discover how mindfulness can help you stay positive and resilient to setbacks and challenges
- Avoiding burnout: Manage your long term wellbeing through mindfulness techniques and stress management
15 minutes, split into 3 bitesize courses
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on competition law for employees.
Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.
Developing Team Trust
Research shows that a team that has a strong foundation of trust between its members and in their leader is more agile, more productive, more creative, more innovative, and more fun to work in.