Looking after our wellbeing probably requires more work than you think. But getting it right can keep us happy, productive and resilient to challenges.
This course provides practical tips for prioritising different areas of wellbeing, including our financial wellbeing, and techniques to keep your people moving forward (even when we don’t feel like it).
How it works
This is a set of two microlearning courses, each lasting 10 minutes, covering your wellbeing and financial wellbeing with practical tips and techniques that can be tried out straight away.
The modules can be completed in any order.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- Take practical steps to manage the different areas of your wellbeing
- Identify warning signs that your wellbeing could be improved
- Apply top tips for prioritising and staying productive
- Introduce ‘money-saving’ hacks to help your money go further
- Start planning, budgeting and taking ownership of your finances
20 minutes, split into 2 microlearning courses, Your wellbeing and Financial wellbeing.