An interactive and engaging online course on first contact for employees.
How it works
What first impression do you give when you first meet or speak to a customer? Here you’ll put yourself in your customer’s shoes and learn how to see yourself through their eyes. Discover how to make that vital good first impression and set the tone for a successful relationship.
This online training course will guide employees new to customer service through the reasons why making a good impression is key to a successful customer service experience.
Video scenarios place the learner in the scene and ask what they would do in each situation. This highly engaging online training course is a must for anyone who runs a small business or who employs staff in a customer facing role.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- the factors which combine to make a good first impression
- improving on your ability to deliver a good first impression
- how to dress appropriately for your role
- how to acknowledge and approach customers
- how to build a successful rapport with your customers
Anyone working in a customer facing role
18 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Satisfying Challenging Customers
An interactive and engaging online course on satisfying challenging customers for employees.
Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.
Customer Service Essentials
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service essentials for employees.