Customer Service Essentials
An interactive and engaging online training course on customer service essentials for employees.
How it works
Do you know the difference between good and outstanding customer service? Are you able to assess the long-term value of your customers? Learn how to evaluate the true impact of poor and good customer service on your customers and your organisation.
This highly engaging, interactive online training course is the perfect introduction to anyone who may be new to a customer services role. Video scenarios place the learner at the heart of some potentially challenging situations, and it is up to them to decide what they would do if they were in the role of Customer Services assistant.
Multiple choice questions also help the learner decide the best course of action in any situation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- Understand the impact of poor customer service on business and public sector organisations
- Understand the benefits to you of providing outstanding customer service
- Be able to identify your connection to the organisation’s customers
Anyone in a customer facing role
33 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on first contact for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on exploring needs for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on matching needs for employees.