Lone Working Course for Managers
An interactive and engaging online course on lone working and the responsibilities of the Managers who supervise them.
How it works
If you supervise or manage lone workers, you will almost certainly need to take additional measures to keep them safe. This course describes the different sorts of lone worker and the risks they might face; it reviews the legislation and legal responsibilities, explains how to assess risks and the kinds of safety measures that can be put in place to keep lone workers safe. The course is ideal for Managers who are involved in writing their organisation’s lone working policy.
Figures suggest that there are 6 million lone workers in the UK alone, so employers need to be aware of their specific responsibilities.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- what the term “lone working” means
- some examples of the different types of lone workers
- the reasons why lone workers need additional safety requirements and the dangers they may face
- legal responsibilities of Managers who employ or supervise lone workers
Managers of Lone Workers,