An interactive and engaging online course on managing risk for employees.
How it works
The course introduces learners to the consequences of common hazards and contextualises the learning experience using statistics from the Health and Safety Executive to stress the need for effective risk management.
As part of managing the health and safety of your business, you must control the risks in your workplace. Effective risk management training will ensure that you can estimate, identify and control risks and safety hazards for a safer and more compliant working environment. This may be simple things like site workers wearing a fluorescent jacket or hi viz clothing, or it may be more complicated such as potential infection or fire risks.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- efficiently identifying Health & Safety hazards
- levels of risk of hazards
- effective control measures to reduce Health & Safety risks
Employers and employees responsible for risk management,
10 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,