Slips and Trips
An interactive and engaging online slips and trips training course for employees.
How it works
Scenario-based exercises help learners identify the consequences of trip hazards, implement best practice, and comply with health and safety laws.
This eLearning is designed to provide awareness of the issues surround slips, trips and falls at work. Face-to-face training will provide the skills and knowledge required to implement the advice throughout your organisation.
“An estimated 31% of workplace injuries are due to slips, trips and falls that can easily be avoided.”
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- identifying hazards in the workplace
- workplace safety law
- implementing measures to avoid accidents and injury at work
- effective slips, trips and falls risk assessment
13 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,