An interactive and engaging online course on asbestos awareness for employees.
How it works
Asbestos is an incredibly hazardous substance that causes serious ill-health to anyone who comes into contact with it. Therefore, all workers and managers must have an awareness of the correct health and safety procedures to follow.
Interactive and dynamic, this RoSPA assured eLearning course clearly outlines why asbestos is dangerous, how to identify it and how to work safely using good working practices and appropriate PPE.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- What asbestos is and what it does
- The legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- The risk of exposure by being aware of where it’s commonly found and what it looks like
- What to do in event of accidental exposure
Anyone who needs to minimise the risks of exposure,
19 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Bullying and Harassment
An interactive and engaging online course on bullying and harassment for employees.
Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.