An interactive and engaging online course on noise awareness for employees.
How it works
This Health & Safety course focuses on the extent and effects of noise induced hearing loss. It is suitable for those who are seeking to carry out occupational noise assessments and includes guidance on what can be done to reduce noise and noise exposure.
The course uses animation to demonstrate exactly how the ears work, why noise pollution is so damaging and how to prevent damage at work. It is both aimed at managers and employees teaching them how to take steps to avoid unnecessary hearing loss through loud noises.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- what noise pollution is and what effect it has
- the facts from the myths about hearing loss
- how to reduce your own exposure to noise at work
- the legal responsibilities of employers when it comes to protecting their staff
- how to avoid the risk of hearing loss caused by noise pollution
- what to do in event of exposure to excessive noise
Anyone who needs to minimise the risks of exposure to excessive noise,
23.5 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,