Risks and Responsibilities
An interactive and engaging online course on risks and responsibilities for employees.
How it works
A fast and effective way to identify risks and responsibilities at work and fulfil your health and safety requirements
Fast paced, high impact and engaging, this Risks and Responsibilities course outlines the employer’s responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act, raises awareness of risks and hazards, and shows learners how to take care of their own health and safety at work.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA assured online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC assured
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- Both employer and employee responsibilities for safety
- Workplace hazards and know how they need to be dealt with
- Practicing good hygiene at work and why it’s important to do so
- The hazards to their health including stress and working with DSE and know how to minimise the risks
25 minutes with a 5 minute post test,