Hazard Analysis Critical Control Plan (HACCP) has been widely adopted and a key part of food safety law within the European Union, the USA and many other countries.
How it works
This practical course covers the preliminary steps and principles required to implement a HACCP. Get an overview of the 5 preliminary steps and the 7 principles required to create your plan.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
Learners will find out
- What HACCP is and how to implement a HACCP plan
- What goes into a HACCP plan
- The prerequisites necessary before your plan can be created
- What the five preliminary steps are
- What the seven principles for writing a HACCP plan are
Food business operators and food handlers
35 minutes with a post course test
You may also be interested in
Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.
Customer Service Pathway
The customer service pathway contains a series of interactive and engaging online courses for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on exploring needs for employees.