An interactive and engaging online course on legionella awareness for employees.
How it works
Legionella awareness training for your employees will help protect your business from an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease, and help to keep the risk low.
This awareness training course will ensure that learners have knowledge of the key legislation in relation to the control of legionella as well as being able to identify the health risks associated with legionellosis. Looking at what learners’ responsibilities are and how to assess the safety of water systems and water temperature to minimise the risks of Legionella.
Learners will also be able to understand how to manage legionella and how to use this knowledge to protect their health as well as the health and safety of others.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- What Legionella is, its symptoms and what it does
- How Legionella is spread
- People most susceptible to infection
- The legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- The hazards in a water system e.g. temperature, flow, nutrients, aerosols
- The kinds of controls that can manage risks
- Why inspection and monitoring are important
People who work where there is a water system that could be susceptible to Legionella,
15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,