Positive Mental Health at Work
An interactive and engaging mental health awareness course for managers.
How it works
This interactive eLearning course is designed to raise awareness of mental health issues, helping managers and staff to support colleagues who are struggling at work while addressing the needs of the business.
Online training covers scenarios that staff may experience – such as telling their boss, improving their working environment and returning to work after an absence – to help raise awareness and reduce discrimination and stigma.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- An outline of the most common conditions
- Practical tips to look after the mental well-being of your staff
- Implementing workplace adjustments to support mental health
- Spotting the warning signs that employees may be struggling to cope
- Offering guidance and advice on relevant issues
- Tips to support employees back to full health and able to work productively again