Fire Safety Training
An interactive and engaging fire safety training course that is designed for employees.
Fire safety course details
Everyone in your organisation needs to know what to do if they see a fire, or if they need to evacuate the building in response to a fire alarm. Beginning with the fire triangle, the course moves through the hazards of fire, how to prevent it, what to do when you hear a fire alarm, and what to do if you’re first on the scene.
Fire safety training will help you fulfil your fire risk assessment strategy, and unlike other fire safety courses, this includes a free fire risk assessment template for offices and industrial premises!
The downloadable eBook allows delegates to assess the fire risks in their environment and to make a note of the evacuation procedures and fire exits. Fast-paced, highly interactive and engaging, this fire safety training course alerts learners to fire hazards and prevention, evacuation signs and procedures, what to do when a fire alarm sounds – and how to react when first on the scene of a fire.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this short course is full of practical safety tips that are useful at home as well as work. Delegates are introduced to the injury’s fires can cause, the safety measures you need to follow to identify risk and avoid accidents alongside personal and organisational responsibilities for fire safety.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This course covers
- Responsibilities for fire safety
- Typical fire hazards and how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- Fire signs
- Fire exits, assembly points and evacuation procedures
- Types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they mustn’t be used
- How to respond appropriately upon discovering a fire
- Identifying people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire
21 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Health and Safety: In the Office
An interactive and engaging online course on health and safety in the office for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on electrical safety for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on managing risk for employees.