An interactive and engaging online course on electrical safety for employees.
How it works
It is one of the most important responsibilities of any business owner to protect and educate their employees around electrical safety. Employees also need to be aware of the potential risk associated with electricity, and training is required to make sure they are safe at work.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this short course is full of practical safety tips that are useful at home as well as work. Delegates are introduced to the injuries electric shocks can cause, the safety measures you need to follow to identify risk and avoid accidents alongside personal and organisational responsibilities for electrical health and safety.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
This course covers
- introduction to the injuries electric shocks can cause
- the safety measures that must be followed
- responsibilities for electrical health and safety
Health and safety personnel, maintenance personnel,
10 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Health and Safety: In the Office
An interactive and engaging online course on health and safety in the office for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on fire safety for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on managing risk for employees.