GDPR for UK and EU businesses
An interactive and engaging online course on GDPR for businesses with customers in the UK and EU.
How it works
This online GDPR training course will help you learn how to comply with its regulations, and understand your responsibilities under the law. The course is available in two versions: one for all staff, and a comprehensive course for those working with data.
From HR to Finance, Customer Service to IT, everyone in your business needs to be compliant with the law and this online training course will help everyone in your business achieve that. This affordable, CPD accredited eLearning course helps ensure that staff and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations.
Male and female narrators will guide the learner through the course, encouraging full participation to ensure they get the maximum benefit from the training.
Trusted by hundreds of organisations to reduce the risk of compliance breaches, we can provide full translations of this course in: German, Estonian, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Lithuanian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
If your organisation is based outside the EU but you deal with companies within the EU, you may like to preview our course GDPR for non EU businesses.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- the Regulation’s purpose
- what personal and/or sensitive data your employees handle
- the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- the consequences of non-compliance
All staff/Data Workers,