Bullying and Harassment Course
An interactive and engaging bullying and harassment course designed for employees.
How it works
This interactive and engaging eLearning course is designed to raise awareness of bullying and harassment at work, and to minimise lost productivity due to absence and low morale.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- An outline of the law surrounding bullying and harassment at work
- How the Equality Act affects the decisions you make at work
- The importance of inclusion and practical tips on how to promote it
- Spotting the signs of bullying and harassment
- Challenging and reporting non-compliant behaviour
- How to deal with sexual harassment
- Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace
36 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on whistleblowing for employees.
Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on modern slavery for employees.