International Fraud Bribery and Corruption
An interactive and engaging online course on international fraud bribery and corruption for employees.
How it works
This anti bribery online course defines key terms and concepts, introduces you to anti bribery procedures, policies and responsibilities and outlines best practice in typical situations your organisation could encounter.
Bribery and corruption are found in all countries. They hurt the poor disproportionately, undermine economic growth and are a barrier to poverty alleviation and good governance.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the definitions of fraud, corruption and bribery
- the key steps of dealing with facilitation payments
- how our procurement policy protects the organisation and employees from corruption
- whether a payment, gift or hospitality might constitute a bribe