Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.
How it works
Real-case examples of disciplinary and grievance situations, the course outlines the correct legal process for investigating these different situations and how they should be handled.
Examples include an employee who may have a grievance, perhaps against an employer or line manager due to perceived bullying. This may lead to an internal hearing. An employer may start disciplinary proceedings against an employee. This may be down to poor timekeeping or a bad attitude. It may even be a serious breach of a company’s policies.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ECSC accredited
This course covers
- What constitutes a grievance and what a disciplinary is
- Policy and procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance issues
- Applying these policies procedures in your work
- Knowing who to talk to if you have any questions or concerns about disciplinary or grievance issues
- How many potential disciplinary and grievance issues can be resolved informally, but why the most serious need to be addressed formally
33 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,