An interactive and engaging online course on competition law for employees.
How it works
Competition laws exist to ensure businesses are competing on a level playing field. Fair competition is good for business: it protects them from anti-competitive practices like price fixing and drives productivity, efficiency, and innovation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- What the Competition Act of 1998 and The Enterprise Act of 2002 cover
- The terms contained in the Acts
- How to spot signs of anti competitive behaviours
- What to do if you suspect illegal activity in your organisation
- The regulators recommended four stage process for managing anti-competitive risk
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on whistleblowing for employees.
Criminal Finances Act (CFA)
An interactive and engaging online course on the Criminal Finances Act for employees.
Preventing Money Laundering
An interactive and engaging online course on preventing money laundering for employees.