Recruiting and Interviewing
Line managers play a key role when hiring, onboarding and setting up new employees for success.
How it works
This course shows line managers how to recruit, interview and onboard a new team member successfully.
Recruiting and Interviewing course details
This course is available as one full course or three bitesize courses:
- Inclusive recruiting (10 mins)
- Effective interviewing (10 mins)
- Getting onboarding right (10 mins)
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ECSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This course covers
- Identify the skills and experience required for a role.
- Challenge unconscious bias and make objective recruitment decisions.
- Explain how to use the interview format to assess a candidate’s application.
- Describe how to effectively onboard a new starter.