An interactive and engaging online course on effective delegation for employees.
How it works
Delegation is a valuable skill when managing and working with others. To delegate effectively means being able to hand over responsibility for a task and feeling confident that the person you’re delegating to is set up to succeed. This course helps you get the most out of your time and empower those you work with to confidently take on extra responsibilities and opportunities.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- the benefits to you and your staff of delegation
- what tasks are suitable for delegation
- suitable candidates to delegate to
- different approaches to delegation
- an overview of the four elements of successful delegation
- how to set SMART objectives
- how delegated tasks should be managed
- feedback in a specific and constructive way
- good and bad practice in providing performance feedback
- effectively to others either as a manager or as a colleague
Managers, Those looking at moving into management, Those working collaboratively with others,
35 minutes (including test),
You may also be interested in
Communicating Performance Expectations
An interactive and engaging online course on communicating performance expectations for employees.
Customer Service Essentials
An interactive and engaging online course on customer service essentials for employees.
Cyber Security and Phishing
Cyber security and phishing are increasingly hot topics in the workplace. With more employees working from home than ever before, it is crucial for everyone to understand and take responsibility for their own cyber security.