A shift towards remote working has been a growing trend with many adjusting how they work to help achieve a greater work/life balance.
How it works
With COVID-19 requiring us all to socially distance, it’s also likely that working in a non-office environment is here to stay and digital communication will continue to be a key part of how we work together. This course focuses on the opportunities and considerations for a remote worker.
This way of working may be new and present a bit of a culture shock for some whilst for more experienced remote workers there is always more to learn. The course is therefore highly practical with tips that can immediately be put into practice to help you stay productive and get the most out of your day.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
Learners will be able to
- Define remote working
- Describe the benefits of remote working
- Explain how to manage the disadvantages of remote working
- Create a remote working environment that works for them
- Manage their work/life balance
- Get the most out of their working day
- Develop strong working relations with others
- Evaluate the pros and cons of technology/communication methods
- Share remote working hints and tips with colleagues
All remote working employees