Energy Saving at Work
By establishing energy saving guidelines and practices, organisations can reduce their overall energy consumption, save money, and help reduce their environmental impact.
Be more sustainable and save money
As organisations face increasing energy costs, energy saving strategies are becoming increasingly important. By establishing energy saving guidelines and practices, organisations can reduce their overall energy consumption, save money, and help reduce their environmental impact.
Taking steps to reduce energy use is likely to be well received by customers, investors, and partners, who may be increasingly concerned about energy costs.
For example, businesses can encourage employees to reduce energy use by being aware of wastage in:
- Electronic device usage.
This bitesize course outlines various measures that can help to reduce the overall cost of energy for organisations in different industries.
It also covers saving energy at home, for hybrid office workers!
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This course covers
- Define energy efficiency in the workplace
- Describe the major causes of energy inefficiency
- Identify how energy efficiency can save businesses and individuals money
- Explain what you and colleagues can do to be more energy efficient