An interactive and engaging online course on managing conflict for employees.
How it works
Managing conflict at work in an effective and professional manner is a responsibility for every team leader or manager. If handled well, conflict can be a catalyst for growth and innovation.
This course explains how to manage conflict at work in an effective and professional manner, how to avoid friction and damage to team spirit. Learn strategies to help diagnose causes of conflict, resolve conflict and restore unity.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- Learning to identify the cause of the conflict before trying to mediate it
- Learning how to resolve conflicts between two individuals at work
- Exploring some strategies that would help restore unity
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- Recognising the impact of conflict on team dynamics
- Using conflict to positively affect the team
- Identifying individual responses to conflict: compromise, accommodate, compete, collaborate, avoid
- Developing and using a coping strategy for each response
- Using a systematic approach to conflict resolution
Team Leaders & Managers
26 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Managing Challenging Behaviours
An interactive and engaging online course on managing challenging behaviours for employees.
Bullying and Harassment
An interactive and engaging online course on bullying and harassment for employees.
Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.