Leading a Meeting
An interactive and engaging online course on leading a meeting for employees.
How it works
To achieve a productive and successful meeting, good preparation and planning is required. This highly interactive course will teach Learners how to control the flow of information in your meetings, manage your time effectively and activate full participation from everyone involved. This will ensure that every meeting you lead produces achievable – and measurable – actions.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to control the flow of information in your meetings
- how to encourage participation when leading a meeting
- finishing your agenda on time
- chunking information, organise it and summarise
- encouraging participation, using relevant, low risk, engaging ice breakers
- language positively supporting participation
- inclusive climates where people feel able to voice their opinions
- generating and capturing ideas, opinions and facts as well as decisions and actions points
- managing flow, planning how to use meeting time effectively
- monitoring progress, with purpose firmly in mind, flex and re-plan to fit
- closing- summarise actions and decisions, get commitment
Team Leaders, Managers,
27 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Influencing in Meetings
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing in meetings for employees.
Preparing to Lead a Meeting
An interactive and engaging online course on preparing to lead a meeting for employees.
Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.